jueves, 29 de diciembre de 2011

My favorite music and singers

In really I don't like much music, but I listen two musical styles these are romantic music and reggaeton.

I like the reggaeton because is a joyous music perfect for parties. Reggaeton also motivated to do housework :).
I started to listen to reggaeton when I was 14 or 15 years old simply because it was the fashion.from this musical style the singers  that I like are Jowell and Randy, Don Omar, Daddy Yankee, Eloy, Mexicano and other more.
  




I like the romantic music because is very relaxing and and beautiful
I started to listen to romantis music when I was 10 or 11 years.
from this musical style the singers  that I like are Alex Ubago, Andy and Lucas, Luis Fonsi,La Oreja de Van Gogh, Chayane, Camila, Sin Banderas, etc.



6 comentarios:

Paula Barrientos Mery dijo...
Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
Maria Jose Vergara S. dijo...

I also listened Daddy Yankee and Don Omar when i was fifteen. I liked dance reggaeton music very much.

Ernesto Sanhueza dijo...

I imagine that you are a good regeton dancer... when I've tried to dance this style, I don't feel too comfortable myself :(

happy 2012

katalina dijo...

jajaj good ... good to have variety of music I also like to especially because one of you dancing and having a great time and the other is very nice to relax....:)

Gabriel Sepúlveda dijo...

cesar te fuiste en pura foto!!

bea dijo...

is great to hear good music to motivate yourself to study or while you work, the songs of sin banderas are really beautiful

happy new year, much success in 2012

Publicar un comentario