jueves, 5 de enero de 2012

why do I want to be a vet?

From  I was a child always want to be a vet . I was 5 years old went  when I said to my parents that went  to be a vet that decision was greatly surprised my family because unlike most children when they are young  want to be astronauts or football players , etc. I wanted to be a veterinarian.

Since I was a child I always loved animals even saw Animal Planet documentary and discovered channel practice that still maintain

The decision to study veterinary medicine was easy because I always wanted to be a veterinarian other career options that I had was medicine and odontology. In really I like the careers in health sciences
 
your experience at university until now?
  
my experience in university this year has been very good, because each time I like more than a career but also been a difficult year due to the protests of students and especially to the difultad of classes has increased a lot in consideration with the first half


the kind of job you would like to have?

I would like to work in a zoo because I'm interested in exotic animals. My dream is to work in a zoo and be able to provide medical aid to tigers, lions, giraffes, elephants. would be the happiest man in the world

1 comentario:

Vanina Muñoz dijo...

Wow Cesar! I imagine that your family is so proud of you because you went permanent on your studies to become in a Vet student: your propuse since child.Congratulations and keep it up! :D

Publicar un comentario