lunes, 16 de enero de 2012

my favorite website

my favorite website is argentina warez   * www.argentinawarez.com/ *

This is a great website to downloading and uploading the differents files. 
This website I like because I can downloading files interests  me, for example music, anime, software, comics and manga, movies. etc.
I have used this website for 4 years. It has many different resources
My favorite sections are:
manga and sleeves> Here you can download the chapters of the cartoons that you like together with various comics and sleeves you can find for free
programs> It has many different resources. You can find programs to improve all the different features your pc
movies> Here you can find all the movies for both children and adults either new or very old
games> Here you will find the most diverse games for different consoles in existence. The only bad thing is that downloading games is very complicated
I love this site because is very complete, modern,very useful and fun. All my friends like it too.
I use it 3 or 4 times a week
to see the different songs, and different new movies that are appearing day to day. Try to visit it when you can and then tell me if you liked it.

2 comentarios:

carolina geldsetzer dijo...

I do not visit many pages for downloading videos or series because is that will be a vice and I prefer not to risk it hahaha

Daniel.Rivera dijo...

this page is very useful for downloand program or games, i usually use this
good week

Publicar un comentario